STANDARD 100 is a certification for textiles at all stages of processing along the value chain, in which products are tested for harmful substances by independent laboratories.
Dublin summer cotelÉ chino
This burgundy coloured MEYER Dublin five pocket chino stands out from the crowd, thanks to it’s stylish, masculine, unique summer look and soft feel. Our new Italian fit, in the Dublin design creates a slim silhouette, without compromising on fit. Colourful appliqués on the pockets create an exciting contrast, whilst typical elaborate details associated with MEYER, such as the hidden safety pocket with zip, high-quality, colourful inner linings and the stretch waistband make these trousers extra special. Cotelé fabric is double dyed and made in Europe. We include a coordinating belt to complete your look.
- Modern five-pocket
- Italian fit with slim silhouette
- Hem 38 cm, clothing size 50
- Waist fastening with button to maintain shape as far as possible
- Comfortable and secure fit thanks to stretch waistband
- Additional comfort thanks to zip with no sharp points – the safety spike on the slider prevents it opening accidentally
- Rounded patch pockets with additional coin pockets in right-hand pocket pouch
- Hidden zip safety pocket in left-hand pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality interior including colour-woven pocket pouch
- With coordinating belt
- Product number 5131-57
Modern, Italian design, slim fit at knee and feet. Natural touch and comfortable to wear.
- 97% Cotton • 3% Elastan
- Normal wash cycle (40˚)
- Chlorine bleach not available
- Iron on medium heat
- Dry cleaning (P)
- Dryer safe
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & BENEFIT FROM IT!
Subscribe to our newsletter to regularly get information about our trends, offers and vouchers. BONUS: you will immediately get a voucher of £10 on your next purchase!